What's in my Make Up Bag

18:22


I recently swapped my make up bag because I thought the other one was getting a bit bulky and it was time for a change so I thought it was the perfect time to show you what I carry around with me everyday.


so I use the Whistles Medium Clutch to carry everything in as it is very slimline and compact. I always have the same tools with me, a mini pair of tweezers, a metal nail file so I can use it for both cleaning and filing my nails and a make up brush, this one being the Chanel Kabuki Brush. I carry a sample size foundation and mascara because those are the products I re-apply the least so carrying a full size is pointless. Then I have the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer because it works both under my eyes and on blemishes, Chanel Pressed Powder because it's very sheer, but mattifying and has a good sized mirror. Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #2 has two shades one of which I like for cheeks and one for lips so I like to keep that handy, I also have my Jouer Bronzer just incase. Lastly I keep my favourite Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée because it goes with every possible make up look and the Anastasia Brow Wiz incase my brows go walk abouts.

What are your daily necessities?

You Might Also Like

0 comments