Origins Superstar Minis

11:00


Today I wanted to talk about this amazing set I found in the John Lewis Christmas sale (I'm sorry I didn't post sooner because I'm not sure if they are still available), this set cost just under £24 but it was actually only £35 to begin with anyway which is still amazing value. There is a never ending list in the back of my note book of all the products I still want to try, and a good few of them happen to be from Origins so when I saw this minis set I thought it would be a good idea.


It contains

Checks and Balances frothy face wash 30ml (£20/ 150ml)

Ginzing energy boosting moisturiser 30ml (£23/ 50ml)

High Potency Night-a-Mins mineral enriched renewal cream 30ml (£34.50/ 50ml)

Clear Improvement active charcoal mask 15ml (£23/ 100ml)

Ginzing refreshing eye cream 15ml (£23/ 15ml)

Modern Friction natures gentle dermabrasion 15ml (£33/ 125ml)

Make a Difference rejuvenating hand treatment 15ml (£19/ 75ml)


I haven't had a chance to try everything yet, but I love everything I have tried and there will be reviews up soon. This was such good value for money, I basically bought the Ginzing eye cream and got everything else for free, amazing, if you can still get your hands on this I highly recommend it.

Did you manage to get one? What Origins products do you recommend?


You Might Also Like

0 comments