New In: L'oreal True Match Concealer

11:30


I spotted this in Boots recently and since I'm such a concealer fiend I had to get one. This is the L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Creamy Concealer (£4.99) which goes with the Loreal True Match Foundation, as with the foundation, there are quite a few shades to choose from with this which is great for the drugstore.



So, this concealer comes in a wind up crayon form which is really handy for on the go, the formula of this is soft and creamy like it claims, it is very pigmented and very easy to blend (I find fingers work best). This is medium to full coverage I would say, and it has a powder finish but does not cling to dry patches or look caked on. I have used this concealer for blemishes and dark circles and it works well for both, I also think these could work well for contouring too. I think it is definitely worth the try for the price tag.

Have you tried this yet?


You Might Also Like

0 comments