Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue

17:00


Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue (Berry Soft/ £2.99)

"Intensive care lipbalm with eucalyptus oil & shea butter, 12 hour moisture with instant and long lasting care, lips feel instantly cooled and intensively soothed."

Despite the hype over the Maybelline Baby Lips I never actually decided to buy any when they hit the UK, but this one actually came as a gift with purchase recently and even though I had more or less forgotten about these I was really happy to finally try one out.

The colour pay off is very sheer which I like, otherwise it would feel too much like a lipstick and not enough like a lip treatment, it has a high shine finish though so it can be used by itself and still look finished. It has a menthol scent too which I think is a great idea as it kind of works as a 2 in 1 lip balm and decongestant. The packing is cute and small, the lid clicks on well too so it's perfect for throwing in you bag or pocket. I really like this, it's been on my dressing table since I got it and I've used it every day. It's definitely not 12 hour moisture but it's softening and smoothing which is enough for me.




You Might Also Like

0 comments