December Favourites

10:30


Sorry this is up a little bit late, but better late than never. I did actually have it photographed and drafted but I've just been really busy this week so never go around to writing it up, anyway....



Benefit Speed Brow
I realised that I have been using this every day for the last few months and hadn't mentioned it in my favourite so I thought I would, it is basically just a tinted brow gel, it's not overly pigmented but it holds my brows in place all day and doesn't go crispy at all.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow
I picked this up half way throught the month and I've been loving it, it's very pigmented straight from the bullet but can be brushed out to a really sheer sparkley shadow, I love how you can create quite a few different looks with just one product, oh and it truly is long lasting!

Nars And God Created The Woman Palette
Sorry to bore you guys but I have been using this pretty much all month again. It just has so many wearable shades for daytime and so many ways of mixing them.

Hourglass Arch
My favourite brow product so far, when I ran out of this I tried the Anastasia and I was that impressed, the. I tried the Sleek one which is super similar to this and I used that til the end, after all that I just had to order a new Hourglass and I'm so glad to have it back.

BodyShop Tea Tree Oil
I used this stuff all last winter and when it finished I just never bought a new one, I don't know what I was thinking seriously, I have had this back for a few months and a use it almost every day, it's great.





Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
I have been using this non stop this month, the pigmentation is amazing considering the thin consistency, covers winter redness perfectly and feels really light and natural at the same time.

Burberry Lip Definer in Rosewood
This Lipliner is almost a perfect match for my natural lip colour and I have been loving it this month, it's really soft on the lips but stays put too, just helps to give them a bit more depth and I love using this for an ombré effect with a lighter pencil inside.

Clarins Instant Concealer
This stuff is super pigmented and super creamy, it's kind of like the Nars Radiant Creamy but in tube form, it is designed for under the eyes so it has brightening properties but I've used this on blemishes too and it works really well.

Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
I think I have used a blush from this palette every single day this month, they are all so wearable and there is one that will go with each make up look too, the highlighter is also pretty as and eyeshadow for the inner corners.

Kerastase Bain Divalent Shampoo
This was recommended to me by my hairdresser, it is supposed to balance the hair to it dries up the oily roots but still keeps the ends nourished and it really does, my hair washes can last me three days now most of the time, but I still like to use my All Soft Conditoner to make sure I keep the extra moisture in the ends.

Have you tired any of these products?






You Might Also Like

0 comments