Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer

18:24


Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer, No. 02 Sepia (£22.50)




This is extremely like the Hourglass Arch, with a flat chiselled tip at one end and a spooly at the other. I ordered this to find out if I might prefer this over the Hourglass version, the outcome... No.

I much prefer the burberry packaging as it is smaller, sleeker and actually fits in my Muji drawers and the colour is an even better match but unfortunately the consistency was just a bit too hard for me, for someone who has an awful lot to fill in on their brows I need something quick and easy, this just takes that little bit of extra time that I don't have most mornings. I can eventually get the same result it just takes a while, this is slightly more on the pencil side and the Hourglass is slightly more on the crayon side so it tends to be a bit more creamy.

The conclusion is, I like it, but I will be reserving it for weekends. Have you tried it yet?





You Might Also Like

0 comments