The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet

19:36


Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet (£12/ 50ml)

'Shine free. Drenches skin with.moisture for 24 hours and leaves it feeling silky-soft. Massage a small amount into face and neck using upward circular motions. Suitable for all skin types.'


As always, firstly the packaging, it comes in a clear glass jar which is somewhat unhygienic as they say but I rather like it. This moisturiser dries in quickly because of the water base and has an almost matte finish on the skin. It is a light fluffy gel consistency which gives a soothing refreshing sensation and leves he skin feeling really hydrated and smooth. This, like all other Body Shop products is scented, but it's not as light as the traditional Vitamin E range it seems to smell a lot more floral which I didn't like at first but it has grown on me so this is something to consider if you are thinking about buying this. 

Overall I really like this, it's totally different to anything I have tried and I originally thought I would only be able to use this at night because of its super hydrating properties (I'm an oily gal) but it dried in so quickly I can actually use it straight before make up with no problems.

Have you tried this yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments