Review. Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm

22:50


Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm (£18/ 75ml)

'This is, as they say, the cream de la cream. A miracle leave-in balm, to be exact, which helps give you moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, softness, light hold, high humidity protection and manageability. Or, short version, all you need for beautiful healthy looking and flawless hair.'

This can be used on both wet and dry hair as a primer for styling or a finishing product. I have only used this on dry hair as a styling product and I find it works great as a serum to keep my straight hair straight but also to add a bit of oomph at the roots. It is not sticky and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or greasy either. The one above actually came free with a magazine some time ago but it's a great size for throwing in my bag when I have straightened my hair and I actually use it quite a lot. I would definitely purchase this but I am also sure there are other cheaper alternatives available.

Hope you enjoyed this mini review.

You Might Also Like

0 comments