Nars And God Created The Woman Palette

20:17



Nars 'And God Created The Woman' Eye Palette with mini Pro Prime and Brush (£36). Contains 6x 1g eyeshadows and 1x 2.8g Pro Prime Eyeshadow primer.

I had talked myself out of ordering this quite a few times after never seeing any good enough picture of the shades, but after one glimpse of Michelle's (BeautyLifeMichelle) Instagram shot I ordered it immediately, and I am so glad that I did, I am literally in love with this palette and all of the shades.

Firstly lets talk about the primer, I have been wanting to try the primer too because I see Anna (Viviannadoesmakeup) and Tamira (Lipstickwithsomesunshine) talk about it all the time so I am happy it was included in the set. It has a doe foot applicator and the consistency is a thin white cream that dries clear and leaves a powder finish. I don't have particularly oily eyelids but it works well for me, my shadow doesn't budge or smudge all day. I will be picking up the full size when this one is done.

Next the brush, the Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 also comes in the set, it a wide angled brush which is great for apply and for blending. It has super soft bristles which clean well and dry quickly. I love that it is angled so you can use it for lots of different effects.


Now onto the shadows themselves, there are 6 in total

Two Mattes

Bellisima- a light greyish cappuccino shade with a few tiny gold glitters.
Coconut Grove- deep cool toned chocolate brown.

Two Shimmers

Alhambra- light pink champagne.
Kalahari- a copper bronze.

Two Glitters

Night Clubbing- black with a tinge of khaki and gold glitter.
Galapagos- tobacco brown with gold glitter.

All shadows are really highly pigmented, there is barely any fall out from any of the shades and they all blend seamlessly. All of the shades are wearable in any mix you like which I love about the palette as you can go from day to night so easily. It's a great size, not to big and not too small with a good sized mirror. I have got so much use out of this palette already, it's great for the money and I really recommend it.







You Might Also Like

0 comments