Matte or Glow? Mac Primers

05:19


I thought it was about time I talked about a few of the primers I have tried from MAC since I don think I have ever mentioned them on the blog, so here you go...


MAC Strobe Cream (£10/ 30ml), (£24.50/ 50ml).

This is a very lightweight thin texture with an extremely glowy pearlescent finish, this soaks into the skin but it does leave a slightly tacky residue, ( I prefer to use it under a matte foundation to stop this happening). As I mentioned it has a really pearlescent glow but somehow still manages to look somewhat natural at the same time. This can be used under (my personal preference) or mixed in with foundation, and can also be used to dot on specific areas as a highlighter which is lovely in summertime with a natural tan. This product is scented with the same aquatic scent as the rest of the MAC Skincare range.


MAC Oil Control Lotion (£10/ 30ml), (£23/ 50ml).

This is to be used underneath foundation, as the last step in your skincare routine. Again it is also scented and an extremely lightweight formula, this dries into skin very fast and leaves and invisible finish and feel on the skin. It is a very thin consistency almost like a serum which feels really soothing on the skin. I would say it helps with oil control for around 4 hours, so nothing amazing, but 4 hours more than usual. It's nice to use with a full coverage foundation because it is so thin and won't add any extra weight to your face.

These travel size tubes are great value considering the price of the full sized tubes, and are much more convenient for travel and storage etc. I would definitely recommend these, but the travel sizes are often sold out so get them quickly.






You Might Also Like

0 comments