Dior Star Foundation

19:30


Dior Star Foundation (£32/ 30ml) Shade 10 Ivory

"Studio make up, spectacular brightening, weightless perfection. SPF 30, longwear."

"A brightening innovation that gives a whole new dimension to professional light. Make up that instantly delivers flawless coverage and a spectacular glow. Enjoy the long-lasting clarity of complexion at its radiant best." This foundation comes in 15 shades.


My thoughts on this foundation, I love it. It gives a matte, satin finish with a healthy dewy glow which is also dewy to the touch so a powder is a must for me to stop it moving around, the coverage is medium buildable to full and its a very thin consistency so building layers is no problem. I find this is definitely best applied with a damp beauty sponge as I found the brush soaked up too much product, seemed to just move the product around and left foundation sitting in my pores and fine lines. This foundation does eccentuate dry patches ever so slightly so moisturising well is a must and I wouldn't recommend this for people with super dry skin. This foundation last around 4-6 hours on me, on a normal working day, so I wouldn't consider it 'Longwear' as such but 6 hours is plenty for me. It is also worth noting that it has a light floral scent which I actually really like too.

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments