Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti Blemish Masque

17:54


Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque (£33/ 60ml)

'Astringent masque to minimise blemishes and breakouts. After cleansing, apply a thin layer over skin, excluding eye area, leave for ten minutes then rinse.'


This mask has a tea tree/ herbal scent which is quite calming and relaxing. It goes on as a pale pink paste but dries hard and white on the skin. This mask leaves my skin looking tight and clean with no redness or dryness. Pores do appear smaller after using this but it's not a miracle worker it definitely won't clear all your blackhead but it will sooth any major blemishes and help to prevent new ones from arising. It is also dual purpose as the assistant told me it can also be used just on affected areas instead of as a maque which is great when I don't have time to get messy.

This mask is very gentle as it contains lots of natural oils that have astringent or antiseptic properties such as tea tree leaf oil, lemon peel oil and evening primrose oil to name only a few. This was my first Aesop purchase and it has really got me wanting to try more from the brand. Can you recommend anything?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aesop are a brand I've wanted to try for a long time, this sounds interesting but I'm not sure I really want to try the Parsley seed mask it always seems to have such rave reviews :) Xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete