Sleek Eyebrow Stylist

16:39


Boots recently had a Buy One Get One Half Price offer on Sleek products so I picked up a few bits including this EyeBrow Stylist (£5.99) and I've been using it almost every day since, so I wanted to do a mini review because I've really been loving it.

So it comes in quite cheap looking but sleek (no pun intended) black plastic packaging, one end has a spooly, which I think is a pretty good one and a good size too, the other has the product.

There are three shades, I chose medium which is a great match for my hair colour. The product is wide and angled which I think I prefer to the teeny tiny ones because I have a LOT to fill in on my brows. It's quite waxy which I know a lot of people don't like but I find it helps it stay put all day and its not so heavy that you can actually feel it on your skin. I find this really easy to work with, brush out and remove at the end of the day. I would say this is definitely a drugstore alternative to the Hourglass Arch that I love so much.

I really recommend this for people who can't leave the house without their brows on but are always in a rush. I will definitely be repurchasing, it's great for the money in my opinion. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's a great dupe for the Tom Ford brow pencil too :) x

    and beauty or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that's good to know because I've heard a lot about that and I've been wanting to try it too :) thanks xxx

      Delete