Simply Dip Nail Polish Remover

17:54



Today I want to review the "Simply Dip" Nail Colour Remover (£5) by & Other Stories because (spoiler alert) I truly can't believe how good it is. 

I have never tried any of these hassle free nail polish removers (well, maybe once when I was 10 and I used my mums) and to be honest, I really didn't have very high hopes at all. I was wrong. Literally the quickest, simplest form of remover ever, you literally swipe it around on the sponge a few times and all traces are totally gone. The only trouble I had was with my glitter polish, I did have to go in with a separate cotton ball but for all other polish it has been great. The smell is a bit overpowering, a sort of liquorice scent but I can get over it. The packaging is chic black and white and the price is very reasonable, now just to see how long it lasts.

Have you tried one before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments