Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

13:28




I am finally reviewing the famous REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (£30/ 50ml) which comes complete with a muslin cloth for removal. Like all REN products it's jam packed with natural ingredients which is a great start.

To use this mask I follow the instructions on the box, which is simply spread over clean skin and leave for 10 minutes, then remove with the damp muslin cloth. This should only be done once a week as this  is an exfoliating mask. It is suitable for all skin types too (apart from sensitive).

In brief this mask is supposed to remove dead skin cells, make skin appear healthier and more radiant, help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and combat congestion, blemishes and blackheads.



My thoughts... So it's true what everyone says it is a thick sticky orange gel that is just like marmalade in texture, it smells of oranges which is really refreshing. It says you can experience a tingling feeling when the mask is on but I have never had that (only on the odd sore blemish) but I have read a lot of reviews where people have. I think I would feel like it were working more if I had that sensation but anyway, once on the skin it's almost clear and doesn't set or go hard, it stays the same consistency until you wipe it off. I think the feeling of wiping it away with a warm cloth is really pampering but I like to splash water over my face too because I feel like the muslin cloth can leave product behind.

As for the results, I never really notice a change to the look of my skin, but it does always feel soft, smooth and plump as though it really has taken a layer of skin off. I can't comment on the fine lines and wrinkles because I don't have any that are really noticeable to see results on but I would say that my skin feels tighter after using this mask, not it a stiff-cant move kind of way but just in a more youthful way which I love. In my personal experience it hasn't helped with blackheads or blemishes, not noticeably anyway, which is a shame.

All in all I'm really happy to have tried this mask but I won't be repurchasing it when it's gone, I just think I'd rather spend my pennies on something new to try. I hope this was helpful.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a shame I'm really glad I read this review, I'm probably in the minority but a lot of Ren products I have tried have left me really underwhelmed which is a shame :( I think I'll probably be passing on this one great review though xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the comment, I agree it is a shame, I am glad I tried this though but sad that I didn't get the results so many others have had :( I'm glad this was helpful for you xx

      Delete