& Other Stories Nail Polish Review

14:15



Recently I have developed a new love- the & Other Stories Nail Polishes. I have three at the moment and at least another three on my wishlist. The shade choice is incredible and I think the formula is actually pretty good too. Two coats is all it takes for a completely opaque finish, it dries quickly too which is always a plus for me but not too quickly that it ends up gloopy and streaky. It last on the nails for around 3-4 days in a non hands-on environment.
The packaging is basic but sleek and clean, a clear glass bottle with a white plastic lid and the brush is my favourite type- flat and wide (like the YSL ones) so it's just two swipes and everything is covered.
The colours is have so far are Boucle Greige- a light grey beige with a hint of lilac, Blunt Grey- a cloudy blue grey and Faison Dust- a dusky mauve pink. All the colours are gorgeous and they are constantly bringing out more and more, I really think these are great for the money and I really recommend them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments