Origins Mask Marvels Bargain

13:45


I know this is technically a bit of a naughty post because this offer is no longer available but I just had to share it because I'm so pleased with my little bargain.

Last week Boots had an offer on their Origins Mask Marvels gift set, the usual price is £50 for the set but it was actually down to £23 for one week only. I have been wanting to try some of the Origins masks for a while now so I had to pick this up because it was such good value.

The gift set contains three 75ml face masks (the full size masks are 100ml and priced at £23 each), so even the £50 price is actually good value, but £23 is basically Buy One get TWO free, which is amazing.

The set contains:
Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask

So far I am loving all of the masks and I will post separate reviews soon. Did you manage to grab this bargain?

You Might Also Like

0 comments