October Favourites

14:00


This month I've fallen in love with quite a few new products and I've pretty much been using them all month long, there is actually only one old faithful product I found whilst shopping my stash and everything else is pretty new.

1. My new Whistles snake print black leather pouch which I got using my ELLE discount, making it just £15, I love it, I've only used it a few times but it's been perched on my dressing table so that I could store at it all month.

2. The Jouer Matte Moisture Tint (£29), I ordered this from the Blow Ltd website earlier in the month because I got a discount and had been wanting it for ages, I'm so glad I got it, the coverage is amazing, the finish, the packaging, I've been using it almost every day. Full review is ready to go up soon.

3. Boucle Greige Nail Polish by & Other Stories (£5), I just love the nude grey beige tone, it's perfect for autumn and winter and I've had it on my nails at least once a week this month.

4. Sunray Pleat Pearl cream highlighter from & Other Stories (£7), I have literally used this every day, it s a cheaper high street alternative to the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo that I love. It's a very pretty natural glow which is just what skin needs when it starts to get cold.

5. Sleek Brow Stylist in Medium (£5.99), definitely a high street dupe for the Hourglass Arch, it's a bit more waxy but the shape and finish is pretty much the same. Love it.

6. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (£17) I shopped my stash and found this baby and I honestly don't know why I ever put it away, I've used it to cover my dark circles all month. I'm going to be in need of a new one soon though I think.

7. Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara (£5.99) I've done a whole post about how great I think these mascaras are, especially for the money.

8. Punk Bouquet Body Soufflé by & Other Stories (£10), mainly because I love the scent and this lingers on the skins for hours after I've had a bath, it's a really fresh feminine scent, I love it so much I have the whole set.

9. REN Rosa Centifolia Express Makeup Remover (£13), this is the creamiest cleanser ever that leaves my skin not only clean but super soft and plump looking.

That's it for my favourites from October, are any of these your favourite too?


You Might Also Like

0 comments