Luxury Lush Pud Review

15:13


Lush's Luxury Lush Pud (£3.50) Limited edition for the Christmas period.

"Unwind with this soothing bath bomb, perfect before bedtime, drop this in the bath and watch it create pastel coloured islands in the pink water as it fizzes and froths, sharing it's fragrance with the Twighlight bath bomb, the comforting Tonka Absolute, Ylang Ylang and relaxing Lavender Oils will help banish tension."

Tonka Absolute - vanilla like aroma, anti inflammatory.

Ylang Ylang - sweet floral, uplifting properties for combatting stress and depression.

Benzoin Resinoid - deeply cleanses and soothes skin, eases muscles and reduces swelling.

Lavender Oil - to calm the mind, aid sleep and muscular pain. Anti septic, anti bacterial and relaxing.

(All of the above descriptions were taken straight from the Lush website.)



The reaction of this with the water alone was enough for me to say I'd be repurchasing it. This is a huge bath bomb, I have used it once so far but I think I have another 2 baths left in it which is pretty good I'd say. I am assuming that the first time is going to be the best for the visual side of things, I can't get over how pretty it looked, (these photos have not been edited, they were however taken with the flash on). The sweet scent with a hint of lavender filled the whole room up and it really did make for a relaxing setting. I need to stock up on these before they get out away again for another year.

Have you tried this yet?


You Might Also Like

0 comments