September Favourites

16:37


A few favourites from the month of September...

I spotted the La Roche Posay Thermal Water on sale in Boots earlier in the month and being such a lover of the Avene version I decided to try it, I'm so glad I did I think I actually prefer it, majorly hydrating and perfect for using with my beauty sponge and the spray is much more fine and even, I'll definitely be needed some more of this soon.

If you have been reading my blog over the last month or two you will know I have developed a slight obsession with & Other Stories, this month I have been loving their matte lipstick in the shade Conspicuous Pink (a lighter version of MAC Snob) I've worn it nearly every day, and their hand cream in the scent Punk Bouquet has been a permanent fixture in my bag since I got it, as has the Aesop Resurrection Rinse Free Hand Wash, I've been using them both non stop.

For brows I have been reaching for the Hourglass Arch everyday, so often that it has now actually finished completely *wipes away tears*, literally the best thing since sliced bread I think, perfect shade, long lasting and so easy to work with. I need another one pronto.

For my face I have been loving the Aesop Camomile Anti Blemish mask which I have also been using as a direct spot treatment and it seems to have worked wonders. Also been loving my Vichy Dermablend foundation which covers every nasty thing in sight with just a tiny amount, so worth the money, great for people with problematic skin like me.

I have also been reaching for my Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Trench a lot this month, it's a very neutral shade which paired with MACs Painterly Paint Pot really helps make me look more alert in the mornings.

Are any of these your favourite too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments