Review: Naked 2 Basics palette by Urban Decay

13:06


Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics eyeshadow palette (£22). Contains 6 eyeshadows, each shadow is 1.3g. The packaging is exactly the same design as the original Naked a Basics palette, the only difference being the colour of the writing on the outside. It still has the good sized mirror on the inside too.

The overall look of the palette is also the same, it consists of 1 shimmer shade and 5 mattes, although the shades are ever so slightly more cool toned and this palette is more dominated by the darker shades. The Eyeshadows are of course still the same great quality, brilliant colour pay off, soft and easy to blend.


The shades are as follows (from left to right on the palette)

Skimp- the only shimmer, a very light champagne nude, I actually think it is more of a satin as there are no glitters, it's not overly glowy and can be used as a base shade aswell as a highlight.

Stark- a peachy nude which transfers darker on the skin, to a light red toned brown.

Frisk- a lilac taupe, my favourite of the bunch.

Cover- a medium brown with red undertones.

Primal- a deep pure chocolate brown.

Undone- a very dark charcoal grey.

Overall I like this palette a lot, but I think I prefer the original purely because of the lighter shades. I do still think I will be getting a lot of wear out of this, as the Naked Basics Original was the only palette I used, now I have more choices.

Which one did you prefer?


You Might Also Like

0 comments