& Other Stories Beauty Haul

17:58


Sorry if you are getting bored of the & Other Stories obsession going on here, but I have yet another haul to share...


I picked up a few more bits from the gorgeous Punk Bouquet range, the Body Mist (£12), the Body Soufflé (£10) and another Body Wash (£5).


I also got some more jewellery bits, a gold coloured brass ring (£7) and a couple of the gorgeous heart charms (£5 each, SOLD OUT NOW) designed by Lykke Li for her collaboration with them.


I chose  nail Polish in the shade Boucle Greige (£5), but there are so many to choose from I need a few more. And as always I added a free sample to my bag, why not?


I also wanted to try some of there skincare so I got the Double Duty Eye Make Up Remover £5) and lastly I got the Creme Highlighter in the shade Sunray Pleat Pearl (£7) currently sold out.

I can't get enough of & Other Stories, have you shopped there yet?




You Might Also Like

0 comments