Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Oil

17:55


The new Dove Body Oil was on offer at Boots recently so I picked one up, I thought I'd share some thoughts in a little post. (Usual price £8.99)

Firstly the scent, oh my gawsh! I chose the Pistachio & Magnolia scent and it's gorgeous, not too heavy but really luxurious and fresh smelling, a perfect feeling for when you get out of a nice bath.
It is so hydrating it is supported to leave you moisturised for up to 10 days, I could believe it, skin feels so soft after use, even though its an oil it soaks in pretty quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film on top of the skin although I would say its best used in the evening not in the morning where there's a rush to get dressed and out the door. Another point worth mentioning is that £8.99 seems a bit steep for the drugstore, but a little goes a very long way so I would say its worth every penny.

Have you tried this yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments