Body Shop Camomile Range

17:53

This post is purely dedicated to the beautiful Camomile range by The Body Shop because overall I have really been loving it for a good few months now, and a couple of things are repurchase worthy, so I just wanted to have a quick ramble about everything.


Firstly the Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover (£8), I started off quite liking this but unfortunately in the end I decided that there just isn't enough oil in the mixture to remove mascara quickly enough without rubbing. It doesn't seem to lift even normal mascara without a bit of a tug so it's surprising that its specifically for waterproof mascara. Maybe it's just me but I wasn't impressed with this one.


Next the Silky Cleansing Oil (£10), I really love this, much like the rest of the beauty world, I don't think I can fault it. It removes every scrap of make up with just a few pumps, I use this on a totally dry face, rub it all in and splash water to reveal totally clean skin. Sometimes I will do my eye area separately as it can get a bit messy, oh and it removes waterproof eye make up with no hassle too. It leaves no oily residue on the skin whatsoever and does not clog pores so it is suitable for all skin types. Repurchase worthy.


Lastly, actually the product that I bought from the range first, the Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (£13), which smells gorgeous, really light, fresh and feminine. This is basically like the oil but in a solid form, it does everything the oil does, it's just slightly less messy and slightly more easy to travel with. I would say purely for those reasons that I actually skin prefer this over the oil and I have actually just repurchased this but I think they both work equally as well and I will probably use them both for a very long time.

I really recommend the range, it is super gentle and suitable for all skin types and I think it is really reasonably priced for the quality of the products.


You Might Also Like

0 comments