BLOW haul

17:44


I saw that Blow online recently had a £10 off your first order offer, so I got a bit excited and ordered a few bits I had been craving for a while. I made two orders because it meant I could use the discount twice, sneaky I know, but hey, if they hadn't had the offer on I would have never ordered at all.


My first order consisted of the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade (£15) that I had been hearing about everywhere, the Ren Rosa Centifolia Express Make Up Remover (£13) which I've been meaning to pick up for ages now, and there was a minimum spend of £30 so I also got a mini Batiste for my bag and a new hoof stick from Leighton Denny because mine had to go. 

Total worth £30.60, total paid £20.60.


My second order was a Jouer themed order because I have had a few bits on my wanted list for such a long time, I got the Matte Moisture Tint (£29) and one of the Tints in the shade Honeysuckle (£16). They were doing an offer on Jouer too at the time so I also got a Mineral Powder Bronzer (£22) free with my order.

Total worth £67, total paid £35.

I'm so excited about all of these products and I love all of them so far, individual reviews will be up when I have had time to test each product fairly. 

They were all neatly packaged into Chinese take away style boxes and were delivered within 3 days which was great as postage was free too. If you haven't ordered from Blow yet, I highly recommend it.





You Might Also Like

0 comments