September Empties

19:13


Quite a few empties this month as I've been trying to use some bits up. I'll try and make it brief.


L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara- I really liked this mascara, it's great for a day to day natural look.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- definitely a top drugstore concealer, coverage with cracking or caking.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer- another top drugstore concealer, I have already repurchased, literally cannot get enough of it.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo- this truly works and I've got it on my list to repurchase, this is the 2nd one I have been through now and I think the words 'Holy Grail' are in order.

Kiehls Blue Herbal Spot Treatment- worked really well and wasn't drying at all, also lasted a really long time with daily used, pretty impressed.

Percy & Reed Session Hold Hairspray- this was perfect for my handbag, good hold but non sticky and smelt really fresh and feminine.

Bodyshop Honey & Oat mask- another holy grail product, I can't say for certain that it does anything amazing but the smell alone makes it repurchase worthy.


Bodyshop Vitamin E Face Mist- perfect for the summer when creams take an age to sink in, truly hydrating and also great to use with a beauty blender, I already have another on the go.

Quinoderm- the mother of all acne/spot treatments, very strong stuff but works serious wonders.

H&M Body Splash- not much to say apart from it smelt lovely of course.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel- another of my last years Christmas sale bargains finished up, just in time for the re launch in store.

Nivea Pearl & Beauty- boring I know, but this stuff is amazing at its job and smells good in the process.

Avene Thermal Spring Water- great to wake you up in the morning and keep you looking alive during the day.

Have you tried and loved any of the above?


You Might Also Like

0 comments