& Other Stories: Punk Bouquet

16:54


My love for & Other Stories just cannot be explained in words, I have just recently fallen for everything about it, the clothes, the accessories, the beauty, the jewellery, everything! As part of their beauty range they have around 15 scents of their own creation, all packaged in sleek black and white containers, the packaging alone is enough to start me drooling...


But anyway my favourite scent from the range is one named "Punk Bouquet" which is a 'Frothy vanilla soda on a rebellious rose bouquet' to quote the packaging, a very gentle light floral scent which just smells fresh and clean and I can't get enough of it, literally.

It all started with a Hand Cream (£4), when I got home and fell in love with it I needed everything, so I ordered this lot and its all so reasonably priced too. 

Above: Hand Lotion 250ml (£5), Body Wash 350ml (£5) and Body Lotion 350ml (£7).


I also managed to get this Primer on sale from £15 to just £5, if you haven't visited an & Other Stories yet, make it your mission in life, or just try the website which is amazing too.





You Might Also Like

0 comments