Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation

19:01


I recently got hold of a slightly older Chanel release which I was pretty happy about because I have tried this before when I was a lot younger and had no idea how I would like it now so I've been giving it a little test run recently and here are my findings.


Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smooting Fluid Make Up (RRP £36 for 30ml). This foundation has an SPF of 15 and says it is an "Anti-Fatigue" foundation hence the luminous finish, I would say this is a light to medium coverage foundation and I personally wouldn't say it was buildable because of the finish. 
It is definitely a very luminous finish foundation and I wouldn't really recommend this for people with oily skin (I have oily skin myself and of course if that is the dewy, glowy look you are going for like I do when I am tanned then by all means it is a great foundation) I would say this is more aimed at slightly mature skin which needs a youthful glow and for those more oily I would suggest the Perfection Lumiere Velvet as the finish is matte but the formula still has Illuminating properties.

The luminosity is this foundation is very natural looking, no glitter or shimmer at all, just a very healthy finish. It is an easy to blend formula (with either a brush or a sponge), sinks into the skin well without creating those 'foundation pores' and overall is a very seemless natural looking foundation.

I hope this was helpful.


You Might Also Like

0 comments