Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color

18:53


Bobbi Brown is a brand I have always heard so many good things about and yet I still only actually own one product from the range (the original shimmer brick), I have tested a foundation that is raved about by many but I wasn't wowed, and I have been after the corrector for ages for my dark circles but after getting my hands on the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage I didn't feel that I needed it any more.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the Creamy Matte Lip Colors recently so I thought I'd just share my thoughts about it.


Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color, 3.6g, RRP £19.50, shade  11 Razzbery.

Firstly, the packaging is perfect just simple black and white, very slim design and the lid clicks on firmly so I love everything about the packaging. As for formula, I also love it, it is creamy like the name says, hydrating on the lips, doesn't go powdery or settle into the fine lines and even though it does leave a stain on the lips (which is good because you don't need to reapply often), it is really easy to remove.


The finish of this lipstick is supposed to be matte but I would say it is more of a satin finish,there is no shine as such but you can still see the moisture on your lips when it is applied, which personally I love, I find it does make wear time a little less (about 3 hours in my experience) but I prefer my lips feeling hydrated than completely dry.

As for shades, I have the shade Razzberry which is a perfect name because that is exactly how I would describe the colour, a warm pink raspberry shade which is perfect for Autumn/Winter. There are around 15 shades in the line and some of them are the new Nude shades for A/W 2014 which I would love to get my hands on too.

The pigment of these lipsticks is amazing and I have found they layer really well with other matte and satin lipsticks, I have been wearing this layered over my Tom Ford Nude Vanille for a less intense look because Autumn still hasn't arrived in the UK yet. Overall I would definitely recommend these lipsticks and I think the price is pretty reasonable for a high end brand.


Swatch: Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color shade 11 Razzberry (no flash).



You Might Also Like

0 comments