August Empties

20:57


I actually had a whole load of empties this month so I will try and make this post as short as possible.


A lot of hair care, since getting my hair cut I have been researching a lot of new products and scouting the hair care aisles a lot more, this month I managed to finish off my Organix Argan Oil Shampoo and Coconut Milk Conditioner which I have spoken about before and love greatly but my hairdresser talked me into some Redken products that I am not using instead. I also finished a couple of dry shampoos the Percy & Reed one which I love the fresh smell of it reminds me of a salon and it was handy to throw in my bag, and the Dove Refresh + Care one which actually comes out pretty clear which was strange to get used to, it did work pretty well but I don't think I'd rush out to buy it again. I also used up a mini Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle which is basically what it says on the tin, a Volumising spray that I had been keeping in my bag for flat hair times, love the sweet smell too. Finally I finished my Tresemme Heat Defence spray and I like it so much I already have another one on the go.


Body wise I used up another Nivea Pearl & Beauty deodorant which is my all time favourite so far, mainly judging on the scent, and a Pink Macaroon Body Splash from H&M which I actually used as a room spray and oh my did it smell good. Skincare I used up another tube of the fabulous Quinoderm 10 spot treatment, the Tea Tree water from Lush that I have spoken about so much (don't worry I have another one already), the Garnier express 2-in-1 Eye Makeup Remover which I would recommend to everyone, it's great for the price, I would probably say the L'oreal one is slightly better but this is still a winner. I was given a couple of samples by the lady on the Chanel counter Nd sadly I finished this one, the Hydra Beauty Cream which I loved so much but the full size is eye wateringly expensive and last but not least I used up one lonely beauty product which was the L'oreal Lumi Magique concealer which I swear by, I would even go so far as to say it is better than the YSL Touché Éclat, yes, really.

Have you tried any of these products ?


You Might Also Like

0 comments