Burberry Covent Garden

18:51


I have been dying to try some of the Burberry Beauty range ever since I saw Tamira from Lipstickwithsomesunshine rave about the eyeshadows, so I recently made a trip to the Covent Garden Burberry Beauty Box and I have to say it was well worth it.


The staff were more than helpful, none of that snobby-sales assistant ish that is usually associated with high end boutiques, both girls who served me were lovely and even the security guard thanked me on my way out.

As you can see the attention to detail with the wrapping is second to none, even more effort put in that even more high end brands such as Chanel. Everything is individually boxed, tissue papered and put into a gift box and bagged up with ribbon, I'm a sucker for packaging and when expensive things are wrapped up like this I feel like I've really got my money's worth.



I chose 2 items (although I could have gone for about 20), the Sheer eyeshadow in the shade 02 Trench £22 which is a delicate nude beige with a light shimmer and comes with a little velvet pouch to protect it, the compact itself is a gunmetal silver with the Burberry check embossed on top and comes with the standard sponge applicator also embossed with 'Burberry'. The second product I chose was a Lip Mist in the shade 211 Nude Honey, which is a very sheer brown nude also in the gunmetal embossed packaging. The lids for both products are magnetic which is another cute detail.


Swatches: Top - Sheer Eyeshdow 02 Trench, Bottom - Lip Mist 211 Nude Honey.

I will do separate reveiws when I have had time to test them out properly.


The lady also have me a sample of their Velvet foundation and their newest scent Burberry Brit Rhythm (which smells amazing by the way). 

They create a profile for you to keep track of all the products you have bought in which shades (much like MAC and other brands) and all receipts are emailed to you which is handy, I was also pleased to see an extra email after my visit inviting me to a complimentary 60 minute Personalised Make Up session (rrp £25) which I have booked in for later in the month so I will report back on that soon.


Hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading xxxx






You Might Also Like

0 comments