Beauty at & Other Stories

18:25


& Other Stories beauty has always intrigued me and while I was in the London recently I thought why not just pick some up. I love the vibe in that shop, it's so relaxed and calming, it's decor is clean, white and minimalistic which is gorgeous and everything is layer out and displayed perfectly. 


I only ended up with a few bits (but also ended up with a long list of 'wants') the packaging is so enticing, so minimal but somehow still so desirable.  


They also stock some other brands such as The Balm, Dr Bronner and Percy & Reed which is handy, I picked up a mini Session Hold Hairspray for my handbag (50ml, £4.50). I was staring at the body are shelves for at least 10 minutes trying to find a scent that was perfect, I finally came across Punk Bouquet, I only got the hand cream tube (30ml, £4) instore but as soon as I got home I ordered the entire range, it's so gorgeous!

The jewellery too, is another area of perfection, it's so chic, really simplistic in design but still really feminine, I had my eye on this ring which is brass with Rose Quartz and fell in love with it so I had to get it (£17).


Beauty wise I picked up a tinted lip balm in the shade Frieze Pink (4g, £5) which is soft and moisturising and smells of vanilla, a Lip Colour Matte Texture in the shade Conspicuous Pink (3.5g, £12) which is a perfect nude pink shade for my skin tone and isn't drying at all and lastly I thought I'd try one of their Eyebrow Pencils in the shade Tamin Brown (£6).



Swatches left to right: Eyebrow Pencil in Tamin Brown, Lip Colour in Conspicuous Pink and Lip Balm in Frieze Pink.





You Might Also Like

0 comments