Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels

21:51


At the beginning, I wasn't really keen on any of the Topshop cosmetics, I felt like they were just a bit on the side and weren't properly put together, but then I discovered their Blush, the first shade I owned was Afternoon Tea which is a gorgeous peachy pink shade which I actually ordered without knowing it was a cream blush (it is worth noting that they are called 'blush' not 'cream blush' so be careful when picking/ ordering online).


Anyway recently I picked up a new shade 'Head Over Heels' which is this beautiful bright orange, don't be alarmed its not nearly as scary in real life, it's a cream to powder formula like the other one which, being an oily girl I love, it means its super easy to blend but doesn't make me look like a greaseball. They have around 6-8 shades and they all blend really nicely so I'm going to have to get my hands on some more soon. I really recommend these as they are really pigmented and long wearing for the price. What do you guys think of the range?


You Might Also Like

0 comments