My Current Face Of The Day

16:45


Recently I have found myself reaching for the same products on a day to day basis so I thought I'd share them with you guys and give you a few of my thoughts.

Firstly a perfume, Fruity by Zara which really reminds me of a more zesty version of Amor Amor by Cacharel which is and old favourite, love this for summer and it's great for the money.

Secondly the Setting brush by Real Techniques, I love that this cleanse to well and dries so quickly, it makes it perfect for everyday use. I use this to blend in my concealer and also for powder to set everything. Such a great dual purpose brush.

My Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #4, a sculpting and highlighting cream set, I have been using the highlight cream religiously and I have actually done a full review of this product.

Tom Ford lipstick in Nude Vanille, I am so glad I caved and finally bought one of these pretty little babies, I love nude lips they are my favourite and I have really been getting my money's worth the out of this one. I have also been using my Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Sultry Sand underneath nude glosses.


The Revlon Colorstay Foundation, this was a fluke discovery for me, I had seen it in boots a million times and never really thought anything of it until I watched an acne cover up tutorial on youtube and the girl used this. Naturally I had to test it myself then and I love it, needs a pump though.

Mac Pro Longwear concealer, this kind of took a back seat once Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer came into my life but I have been appreciating it again recently, it is so perfect in every way, I will always have one of these in my stocks.

Topshop Cream Blusher in the shade Head Over Heels a soft apricot colour, if you have been reading a while you will know I love the Afternoon Tea shade, the formula is great for the price and I'm glad I picked up another colour.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer, only one word for this. Amazing. I use this every single day without fail I can't live without it, it's so natural and easy to apply and blend.

Lastly Sudocrem, I have been using this on my blemishes and mainly on my eczema over the last month and it's been working wonders, definitely a holy grail drugstore product.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments