May Empties

17:25


1. Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel, written about this many times, lots of bubbles and smell delicious, hope they bring it back this winter.

2. Sudocrem travel tube, a lifesaver for my eczema this summer and fits in my bag perfectly.

3. Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life, the original scent which reminds me so much of Coco Madmoiselle, a really thick gel with huge sand like grains, really enjoyed this.

4. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, my all time favourite instant tan, I know that's not what it's meant for but the colour is so perfect, I always get compliments on how natural it looks. Water resistant and transfer resistant, brilliant for random british weather when you're unprepared for the sunshine.

5. Quinoderm, the greatest acne/spot cream I've tried, very strong but very effective and cheap.

6. Garnier Ultimate Blends 7-in-1 Dry Dhampoo, this smelt beautiful, really summery and light, I'm not too sure about the whole 7-in-1 claim, but as a basic dry shampoo it was great.

7. Neutrogena Visibly clear pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and scrub, love the refreshing scent of these two, they really do make your skin look and feel fresh and clean and are great for blemish prone skin like mine, definitely repurchasing these guys.


You Might Also Like

0 comments