Five Pink

16:21


Continuing my 'Five series' which started with 'Five High End', I have chosen five of my current favourite Pink Things to share, since Pink is my favourite colour (well, and black) it was pretty tricky to narrow it down but I think I came up with the best of the bunch.


1. YSL La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer in the shade 48 Rose Scabiosa, I have spoken about this a million times already but I thought it deserved another mention, my love for this colour and formula is never ending and I hope it's still available because I am nearly out. The brush is flat and wide so two strokes and everything is covered, the formula is highly pigmented and not gloopy at all, I find I get great coverage from just one layer and two is just perfect. As for the colour, it's is a beautiful blue toned pink, kind of a bubblegum pink with a hint of lavender and I love it.

2. Revlon Highlighting Palette in the shade 020 Rose Glow, I bought this when it first came out a few months ago and I thought I had made a mistake because I was going to go for the bronze shade (I already have the Bobbi Brown version so I decided not to) and thought the pink might not be as useful, but I was wrong. I love using is on days where I don't bother with bronzer, the brown tones at the bottom of the palette are enough to give me warmth and the pink highlight shades work really well with my pink blushers. It is pretty glittery but to be honest I don't mind because you don't use a lot at all.

3. Nars Matte Multiple in the shade Anguilla, to be honest I was quite unimpressed when I first got this because I thought it just wasn't worth the money but it has definitely grown on me, I'm still not sure about the price tag but I have been using this almost every day for the last month and I've gotta say I love it, I love the shade for my pale skin, I love the formula creamy and easy to blend and I love the finish which is matte but still with a healthy glow to it. Not great on the lips but I have plenty of lipsticks!

4. YSL Rouge Volupte  in the shade 7 Pink Lingerie, a soft, creamy mid toned baby pink which is perfect for pale skin tones, applies perfectly (it does sit in the creases of your lips a bit because of its thin texture) beautiful packaging and a shade that goes with every make up look so it's easy to just throw on without a thought.

5. The Moleskin Notebook Duos, a kind of random one here but I just love these books, I love the black ones too because they are just classic but this pink one (the shade of the Rosé Scabiosa polish) and the Raspberry coloured one it came with make me happy, I love stationary and I love these, expensive but I'd say worth every penny.




You Might Also Like

0 comments