Boots Haul

21:39


Sorry to be a bore, but it's yet another haul for you guys I was in Boots the other week and I couldn't help myself...


My shampoo/conditioner were running out so I thought I'd try another from the Garnier Ultimate Blends range, I went for the Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter as it is for dry frizzy hair and even though my hair isn't in terrible condition the ends are still a bit naff looking.
I also picked up the Garnier Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub after Amelia mentioned it on her channel recently and my Neutrogena had run out.
Apparently I actually went a bit garnier crazy (I do love their products though) and also bought the Intensive 7 days Soothing Gel Cream in Peach which smells gorgeous!!


I wanted to pick up a new self tanner and I was actually after the one that Vivianna talks about so often because I am also pale but I couldn't find it and ended up with the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan in Medium/Matte, it says it is water resistant and transfer resistant so I'll report back on that.

I had to repurchase the super value for money Garnier (seriously, obviously the garnier stands were looking attractive) Micellar water since I ran out a while ago and I do love it.

Unfortunately I was a bit ill so I had to grab the necessities Buttercup Cough Syrup and Covonia Lozengers.


Soap & Glory had their new crayon form concealer on offer so (since my favourite item to buy and try and obsess over is concealer) I picked that up too, I love their Kick Ass Concealer so I have high hopes.

Maxfactor had a nice display too and I'm pretty sure these nude glosses are new, I picked one up in a my lips but better soft pink shade, love the packaging, very chic and it smells nice too.

Is there anything I should be buying next time I head to Boots?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fab haul! I have about 5 or 6 due to go up on my blog, too much? lol
    Kristie | www.KristieBlogsBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete