A Little Lush

17:31


I popped into LUSH the other week and ended up finding a few bits is never noticed before, there's always a load of gorgeous things that I want to buy when I go in but I restrained myself and just chose 2.


First was the Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic (£3.25) "Studded with 7 real rose buds, it is scented with a captivating combination of floral oris root powder, rose and lemon" (description from the Lush website) it also has notes of geranium, jasmine and contain rose oil. 

This is essentially a bath bomb, but a much more ladylike version. It smells gorgeous, just of roses like you would expect but really fresh and relaxing. I think the rosebuds are such a cute idea but I actually picked mine out before I put it in the bath because I didn't want them getting in my hair (I have kept them in a pit in my room like Pot Pourri.


Secondly I picked up this Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly (£3.25/100g) "If a bar of soap and a bottle of shower gel had a steamy affair, this would be the resulting Jelly Baby" (description from the Lush website) contains cherries, bergamot, blackcurrant, coconut and teeny tiny shimmers.

This is a soap only it's not a liquid and it's not quite a solid it's somewhere inbetween - squishy. I found it quite difficult to use at first and I read on the reviews that some people were taking the whole thing out of the pot and using that to rub all over, but personally I am quite liking ripping a little bit off and lathering it up in my hands first, it's a little bit tricky to work with but OH MY GAWD THE SMELL!!!!! Reviewers said it smells like Vimto and it really does!! But slightly more blackcurranty, like the proper cordial. Mmmm.

Is there anything else I need to try? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments