My Beauty Lately

14:44


I thought I would do a kind of 'Whats On My Face' post for you guys but include my hair and nail products too since I have kind of been using the same products continuously for a while now and I'm really happy with how they work together and the overall look, happy reading.


For primer I have been using the Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel which is seriously gorgeous, very natural and lightweight, love, followed by the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation in the shade 20 Beige which again is so lovely and lightweight yet the coverage is still there and it smells amazing (weird but true), for concealer I have been using the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla (if I am having seriously far circles I will mix a bit of Chantilly in too), before I blend it in I will use the Sculpting shade from the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #4 in the hollows of my cheeks, temples and down the sides of my nose and then blend the two together with a medium stippling brush, I then use the Bourjois Bronzing Primer on the very top of my forehead, and a bit on my nose and cheeks too just to take the pale edge away, followed by the Janelle shade from the KA Creamy Duo #2 on the apples of my cheeks. I then set all of that with the Nars Pressed Powder in the shade Flesh.


For eyes I start with MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to eliminate any blue tones, I then use the Naked Basics Palette (Walk of Shame all over the lid, Naked in the crease and Faint under the bottom lash line), I will then apply my Lancôme Hypnose Mascara. Then for brows I just draw the outline lightly and fill them in using the Hourglass Arch in the shade Soft Brunette and seal that in with Speed Brow brow gel by Benefit. My go-to lips at the moment are Maybelline Colorsensational nude lipstick in the shade 710 Sultry Sand first and then I like to dab the Pravella shade from the KA Creamy Duo #2 on top. Very lastly I go back to the KA Creamy Duo #4 and use the Candlelight highlight shade on my cheek bones, brow bones, Cupid's bow and sometimes down the centre of my nose.


The nail polish I have been loving for the last few months continuously in the shade Rose Scabiosa by YSL, I just love the cool toned blue Barbie pink colour, I love the brush shape, it only takes two coats for completely opaque coverage and it dries really fast too. As for hair, I usually have a topknot purely because my hair is very long and I get too hot at work if I leave it down, when its in a top knot I usually spray some dry shampoo so that it's not flat to my head, I have been trying out the Percy & Reed No Fuss Flawlessness one and I really like it but when it's down I have been loving using the Charles Worthington Texturising spray, it gives a nice bit of volume to my roots which is just what us long haired girls need, I then rub some Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine into the ends to get a nice smooth finish. 

Et Voila...








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I find your blog very good and interesting.
    http://didifashionbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete