More Space NK Goodies

20:56


I have seriously been going Space NK crazy, I'm pretty sure most have my wages have gone there in the last few months :/ whoops.... Anyway, it was all worth it of course because I managed to get all these goodies. I just wanted to do a mini haul with you guys so you can expect some reviews on these products coming up in the near future.


Firstly I ordered another Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla, because after the trouble I had trying to find the first one, I thought while its in stock why the hell not? So she is ready and waiting to be popped out of her box when I eventually finish my current one.

Secondly I went ahead and ordered the Hourglass Arch when it came back in stock, I have been wanting to try this for ever but they had been sold out of the Soft Brunette for a long time so when I got the email telling me they were back in stock I ordered one right away.

Lastly I had to get one of the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duos, I chose the candlelight/sculpting version although I do also have my eye on one of the blush versions too, they're so tiny and handy for throwing in your bag, love love love.

So as I said guys reviews will be coming soon (apart from the Nars Concealer, I have already done one), hope you enjoyed my mini haul :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments