Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

08:32


I recently received this Laura Mercier Foundation Primer free as part of my Vogue subscription and I have used it almost every day since receiving it (excluding the last week where I have been testing out my new Chanel Primer), so I thought I'd try and do a mini review for you guys.


I have the deluxe size which is 30ml, the full sized product is 50ml and will set you back around £30, this is the original formula I believe, and I know there are now Oil Free and Radiance versions available too. The consistency is a thin gel cream which is very watery and slippy so not a lot is needed to cover the whole face, once on it dries in almost instantly and doesn't feel tight or greasy, kind of feels like nothing's there at all really, it doesn't have the powdery feel of the Porefessional or the silky feel of Babyskin, it just feels like normal skin which I think is one of the best things about it.


Unlike a lot of other primers this one only has one aim: to make your foundation last, it doesn't claim it will diminish pores or disguise them, it doesn't boast anything about smoothing out the skin, it purely states that it is "the perfect canvas for make up application", and I really would agree, I have used this primer with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid, my Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation and also when I just use my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealers alone, and with all three I have noticed they actually last me the whole day, I don't quite know how it does it or the science behind it, but if you find it hard to keep your make up in place all day, I really recommend this.

I'm so glad I got it as a freebie because it was on my wanted list, now I can go out and get the oil free version and see how they compare. Hope this was helpful.




You Might Also Like

0 comments