Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #4

11:58


I have been kind of stalking the Space NK website recently and I came across these little charmers, the Creamy Glow Duo by Kevyn Aucoin, there are 4 colour ways to choose from, 3 are blush colours and the 4th is a sculpting/highlighting duo, I went for number 4.


So it is a 4.5 gram palette and retails for £23, which even though it sounds expensive I actually don't think that's too bad at all considering how much you actually need of the product itself. The compacts are really dinky which again is something I like about them (I know many will disagree) I'm not sure what the idea is behind the tiny size but I like it anyhow.


The majority of the palette is taken up by the highlighter side which is a cream form of the famous Candlelight powder and the smaller palette is a cream form of the even more famous Sculpting Powder in Medium. The consistency of these is gorgeous, so soft, smooth and buttery, the sculpting cream is really pigmented much like the powder form and the highlighter is super reflective so with both sides minimal product is needed.


The sculpting cream is very cool toned and dries in super matte which is exactly what every woman wants when it comes to sculpting and the highlighter is just a perfect sheen without actual glitters or anything boisterous. They both blend perfectly and I find applying them with my fingertips is best because the pans are so tiny, I then blend them out with a small stippling brush.

I think this is a really cute little product, perfect for throwing in your handbag and perfect for summer too since its so light on the skin. Have you tried it? What did you think? 





You Might Also Like

0 comments