Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #2

13:26


I have written about the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo #4 (the highlighting and sculpting duo) but I have yet to speak about this little gem so I thought I'd get a little review up for you guys.


There are 3 shade choices for these duos and then there is the Highlight/Sculpt shade, I chose the more Pink one #2 Pravella/Janelle but there was also a more peachy choice and a darker plum shade.

They retail at anywhere from £19-£26 depending on where you buy them (the cheapest place is Space NK) and you get 4.5g of product. The duo is split kind of 30/70, the smaller section supposedly being the one that is used least? I am pretty sure these are designed only for the face but I have found they can definitely be used on the lips too, they are creamy soft and easy to blend, they do dry to almost a powder finish but with a hint of healthy glow shining through. These little creams are very highly pigmented so the fact that you get so little shouldn't really matter as they will last a long time, the tiny packaging also makes them great for travelling.

I love these little compacts they are so handy, this one stay in my bag at all times, I hope they might release more shade options in the future. 


Above: the larger pan (salmon shade) on my cheeks and the smaller pan (candy pink shade) on my lips




You Might Also Like

0 comments