Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make Up Remover

19:05


I bought this Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make Up Remover £3.49 to replace my empty bottle of L'oreal Lip + Eye make up remover, having used it for a few weeks now I thought I could do a mini comparison for you guys.


So both bottles (sorry I have thrown the L'oreal bottle away but you can see it in my Empties post) are 125ml, the L'oreal is £4.99 and the Garnier is £3.49. They are both two-phase solutions, where there are basically two liquids that are separate in the bottle (one more oily and one more watery) you then shake the bottle to mix the solutions before using. With solutions like these I usually find an oily film gets left behind and I have to say, I barely found that at all with either of these, the L'oreal one a little bit  but the Garnier one barely anything which is pleasing for a naturally oily girl like me. They are both also completely un scented. Do they actually take our eye make up off? Yes they do, both equally good and equally quick, just a little soak on each eye and wipe clean a couple of times.

All in all I'd say go for the Garnier one purely on price point because there is barely any difference between the two otherwise.





You Might Also Like

0 comments