Another Spring Pastel Haul #2

16:37


This is the second instalment of my Pastel Spring haul. The pink jelly beach bag (£5.99) is from the Divided section at H&M and the baby pink top (£12.99) is from New Look.


These white sandals were only £7.99 from New Look, they have them in around 10 colours and I think they look pretty classy considering the price, they are very comfortable too.


Lastly this long sleeved floral blouse was £19.99 also from New Look, it's really lightweight and floaty which is perfect for the spring/summer months but the darker greens and reds in it mean I can get wear out of it come winter too.

The 3rd helping of my Pastel Spring haul is coming soon.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the blouse and sandals! Been looking for some sandals like that for a while...may have to pop into New Look soon!! Great haul!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the sandals were such a bargain and they come in so many colours, I want more lol xx

      Delete