Space NK Haul

20:38


Space NK recently had a £10 off spends over £40, so naturally I had to Ndulge myself (do you like what I did there?), I accidentally spent a little too much over £40 but I think it was all worth it.


So first on my hit list was the much talked about foundation by Laura Mercier,which has been on my Wishlist for a while, the Silk Creme Foundation £36, I chose the shade Cream Ivory as it looked the least pink toned, and it actually does seem like a very good match for me so I'm pretty pleased and can't wait to do a full review.


Secondly, I thought I'd give some more Nars products a go, since I've only actually tried two of their products, I went for a Pressed Powder in the shade Flesh £24, because I am naturally oily and I thought it would be something to really try and test to its full potential.


Lastly I added this little gem, it's the Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo £4, I have been wanting try a few more Percy & Reed hair products but they are pretty pricey so I thought I'd get the travel size version which is also perfect for my handbag.









You Might Also Like

0 comments