NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

12:46


Immediately after hearing about the famous Radiant Creamy Concealer I knew I needed it in my life, so I set out on the mission that is finding shade Vanilla, with no luck and an extremely light complexion I decided to give in to my impatience and buy Chantilly instead. I had mainly wanted the concealer for my dark circles so I thought a lighter shade wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, it was however way too bright in photos so I tucked it away in my drawer and continued on with my other concealers.


Last weekend however, I found the infamous Vanilla in Bentalls in Kingston and I've been using it all week along with Chantilly they are perfect. I have been dotting small amounts of Chantilly under my eyes and Vanilla over my blemishes and then blending the two with a small stippling brush, amazing coverage no foundation needed, nice matte finish but not cakey at all. Now I wish I'd bought 2 Vanillas since finding another one is going to be difficult.


Left: Chantilly. Right: Vanilla.


You Might Also Like

0 comments