Skincare Sunday

20:57


Sunday is always a nice day to chill out, relax and treat yourself, so today I decided to treat my skin in particular, in every way, cleansing, exfoliating, moisturising, a mask, the works. This is just a low down on the lovely products I used today.


To cleanse I used the Body Shops Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter first to get all the nasties off, I really do love this cleanser it's so refreshing and smells yum. Then I used the Avene Micellar Lotion to get any remaining dirt, this is such a moisturising cleanser not drying in the slightest, I have usually been using it at night.


Next, exfoliating, out with the old (skin cells) and in with the new, I used the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion scrub from the Body Shop for my face and the Bubblegum flavoured lip scrub from Lush, which both smell really fresh and help to wake me up. Then I used my Ren Glycolatic Radiance Renewal mask just to make sure I was left with a lovely new layer of skin.


Lastly for moisturiser, I put my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo on first, a nice thin layer all over, oh my goodness have I fallen in love with this stuff it's so worth the hype I'm nearly finished this tube and already have a back up (I have done a review), once that has dried in I sprayed my face with the Avene Thermal Spring Water because its such a nice feeling in the morning time, then I put my Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment under my eyes and the Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser all over the rest of my face, I usually use this at night time because it's too heavy for me in the day but I wasn't going anywhere so why not and then the Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter on my lips.
For Body Moisturiser I tried the Garnier Oil Beauty sample I got in a magazine, it doesn't really smell of anything which is quite disappointing but seem to be a really good moisturiser. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments