March Favourites

15:58


Just a few favourites this month, but boy are they some good'n's, firstly the skin care items...

1. Avene Micellar Lotion, beautiful soft cleanser, gets every bit of make up off and leaves my skin really plump and smooth, it feels really moisturising and doesn't leave my face stiff.

2. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +, wow, I have fallen so in love with this stuff, it truly does work wonders, I was so dubious at first but now I know it's simply just amazing, I have almost finished the entire tube in a month, haven't gone a day without it.

3. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, such a lovely rich eye cream, perfect for night time to cure tired eyes, and this tub is going to last forever, really good value for money.

4. Korres Jasmine Lip Butter, it smells lovely and leaves a very slight but very girly tint behind whilst intensely moisturising my lips, can't really ask for more.

And the make up bits...

5. Maybelline Fit Me concealer, I have worn this pretty much every day since I got it, the texture is creamy and doesn't cling to spots or other nasties and the coverage is great.

6. No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer, a really pretty natural pink shade, super moisturising and a glossy but non sticky finish.

7. Bourjois Bronzing Primer, I have used this everyday for the last few weeks, I have been addicted, I first tried it under my make up but much prefer it over the top, I have had so many compliments wearing this, I'm sure it's going to be my Summer go to product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments