I'm So Pretty

05:05


I had to buy into the pastel nail trend, even though I already have enough pastel nail polishes to start my own shop, sometime you just have to and I am so glad with my two gorgeous picks.


I went for the Barry M collection, although tempted my the Models Own and L'oreal counters I decided to stick to my old faithful, (I'm definitely heading back to that L'oreal stand soon though).

The shades I chose were Lychee, which is quite old now but I have never owned it, and I can never say no to a perfect nude nail polish, this one is so creamy with a hint of brown, almost like a coffee cream colour, I am wearing it as I type and I have fallen for it already. The second shade is a new one by the name of Rose Hip which is the most pretty baby baby baby pink shade ever, so light and girly and springy and right up my street, can't wait to get this on my nails and I think it's going to look great with a bit of a tan too. 

There are two other new shades as well a minty green and a light blue which I might have to own eventually :), all these pastels are just too much for me to handle being the pink, candy floss, pretty, pastel loving girl that I am. I can't handle the prettiness. Can you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments